Q: How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
A: Throughout the making of our film, I learned more about camera shots and how to use them. For example, we used shots such as close ups to give some foreshadowing that something was about to happen. We also used wide shots to show the setting and where the scene is taking place. One shot we were really proud of is the scene from inside the trunk where the golf bag is picked up and the trunk closes, serving as a perfect transitioning point.
In terms of editing, I taught myself to put the film together and how to smoothen transitions between scenes with audio and video transitions. I also learned how to put credits on the opening scenes of our film. We found after viewing the film in class the audio was too quiet, because of this I had to learn how to boost the sound to make it louder which was done by increasing the decibels the right amount so the audio did not become distorted.
A: Throughout the making of our film, I learned more about camera shots and how to use them. For example, we used shots such as close ups to give some foreshadowing that something was about to happen. We also used wide shots to show the setting and where the scene is taking place. One shot we were really proud of is the scene from inside the trunk where the golf bag is picked up and the trunk closes, serving as a perfect transitioning point.
In terms of editing, I taught myself to put the film together and how to smoothen transitions between scenes with audio and video transitions. I also learned how to put credits on the opening scenes of our film. We found after viewing the film in class the audio was too quiet, because of this I had to learn how to boost the sound to make it louder which was done by increasing the decibels the right amount so the audio did not become distorted.
Comments
Post a Comment